PAEA Workshop Facilitator Application
PAEA Workshops are an important part of professional development for many PA educators, including those transitioning into new roles. Apply to become part of the PAEA Workshop facilitator team and join your colleagues to co-lead one of our popular workshops.
PAEA members are encouraged to apply to become a PAEA Workshop facilitator for one or more of our core workshops:
- New faculty workshops (Faculty Skills 101 and New Faculty Jump Start)
- New clinical coordinator workshops (Clinical Coordinators 101 and New Clinical Coordinators Jump Start)
- New program director workshops (Program Directors 101 and New Program Directors Jump Start)
- First, review the experience and application requirements on our webpage.
- Then, click here to log in or create an account and begin your application.
All applications must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 3, 2022, to be considered. Once you submit your application, you will no longer be able to make any changes.
Questions? Email Workshops@PAEAonline.org for application support.