PAEA Workshop Facilitator Application
PAEA Workshops are an important part of professional development for many PA educators, including those transitioning into new roles. Apply to become part of the PAEA Workshop facilitator team and join your colleagues to co-lead one of our virtual and in-person workshops.
PAEA members are encouraged to apply to become a PAEA Workshop facilitator for one or more of our core workshops:
- 1-2 openings for new faculty workshops (Faculty Skills 101, New Faculty Jump Start, and New Faculty Accelerator)
- 2-4 openings for new clinical coordinator workshops (Clinical Coordinators 101, New Clinical Coordinators Jump Start, and New Clinical Coordinators Accelerator)
- 2-4 openings for new program director workshops (Program Directors 101, New Program Directors Jump Start, and New Program Directors Accelerator)
- First, review the experience and application requirements on our webpage.
- Then, click here to log in or create an account and begin your application.
All applications must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 3, 2023, to be considered. Once you submit your application, you will no longer be able to make any changes.
Questions? Email Workshops@PAEAonline.org for application support.